Pixel Fridge is an independent digital agency based in London and Devon UK. As a company we aim to create purposeful experiences. We partner with our clients to create websites and applications that are helpful, whilst aiming to reduce their impact on the environment.
We’re a good fit for people who enjoy the culture of a small, friendly start-up. People who love to learn new things, get stuck in wherever needed, and want to work in a non-hierarchical team where ideas are always welcome.
As a Junior Project Manager at Pixel Fridge you’ll be joining the team responsible for overseeing the delivery of our projects, looking after our clients and helping to organise our agency in general! This role will initially be to support our Project Management team with the aim of growing into leading projects yourself.
You will work closely with our designers and developers to ensure the project fulfils the requirements from brief through to delivery (and beyond). On top of the day-to-day project management and all of the associated admin that comes with this (budgets, timelines, briefs, content input), you will be supporting client meetings and ensure that progress is being made towards the end goal.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail to ensure our high standards are kept alongside all projects tracking on time and within budgets.
Given the collaborative nature of this role it is likely you may have to travel to client sites as well as between our offices in London and Exeter.
Essential skills and experience:
- 1+ years experience in an agency, or similar setup
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Amazing organisational skills
- Proven experience in building and creating new relationships
- Experience in managing projects (technical nature would be preferred!)
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working with multiple teams and clients at different levels of seniority
- A positive and can-do attitude
- An interest in using business as a force for good, and desire to work with us to reduce our environmental impact as a company.
Bonus skills and knowledge:
- Experience in managing and reporting on project status including budgets, timings and resources
- Experience creating cost estimates and project proposals
- An understanding of the website design and build project process
- Working understanding of digital project management tools such as Trello, Slack, Google Drive and Harvest/Forecast
- Experience with financial planning and forecasting, with use of Xero
- Knowledge of Analytics and SEO
- A loose understanding of our core development technologies, HTML, CSS, JS and WordPress
- Experience using content management systems (such as WordPress or Drupal)
Why you’ll enjoy working with us
We want to work with great people and we want them to enjoy working with us. Among other perks, we currently offer:
- Flexible Fridays. We love work-life balance so we aim for a 4.5 day working week, (usually) finishing on Fridays at lunchtime so you can enjoy Friday afternoons away from your desk!
- An annual ramble. We aim to take our team away once a year for a bit of fresh air and a break from technology!
- Generous annual leave.
- We pride ourselves on being flexible. Our offices are found in London and Exmouth. We are happy for you to be based out of either, and take regular occasions to work from home, too.
- Ride 2 Work cycle scheme
- A supportive team culture with many opportunities to progress and up-skill including annual budget for training
A little bit about Pixel Fridge
We create websites and applications for social and environmental good.
We’re a down to earth company. We don’t bamboozle with jargon. We focus on what we do well, putting the user first and making websites and apps that are slick and intuitive.
We like to do work that makes us proud. If we’re not happy to talk to our friends and family about what we’re doing, then it’s not something we’re into. On top of this, we’re currently seeking B Corp certification to commit to our values and the work we really want to be doing.